Data Privacy Agreement
Version 1 dated 15th November 2022
Expressed in accordance with the provisions of the Mauritian Data Protection Act 2017.
Francois Baudot Coaching Co. Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”, “the Company”) respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, and security of the personal data you provide us when you use our website. As your trust is prime to the success of our business, we are committed to protect your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on how we treat, collect, store, use and share your personal data as well as your rights in relation to your personal data and how to contact us and the regulatory authorities in the event of a complaint.
- What data we collect?
- How we collect it?
- How will your data be used?
- Where will it be stored?
- What are your rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the relevant authorities
The data we may collect
The company may collect the following information when you use the website:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
How we collect your data?
Information you provide directly to us: We may collect the above-mentioned information for certain activities, such as:
- Placing an order
- Registering and creating an account on the company’s website
- Filling the website’s contact form
- Subscribing to the company’s newsletter
- Voluntarily completing a customer survey or providing feedback on any of our communication platforms (email or social media)
- Commenting on our blog
Information we collect automatically: We may also receive your data directly from the following third-party sources including but not be limited to:
- We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. This data is shared with other Google website and services such as GTM, Google Ad, Goole search Console, etc. Google may also use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
How we will use your data?
Our company will collect your data to:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you special offers that are susceptible to interest you
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We secure the information we collect from you on a hosting server. Our service provider ensures that it is stored in a controlled and secure environment. It maintains safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of this data.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed 100% secure. While our service provider strives to protect your personal information, there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond its control. Information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite best efforts.
We shall retain certain information stored in our systems for up to seven years for potential auditing purposes and to enable us to maintain accurate business, tax and financial records.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services that we think might be of interest to you provided that you have given your consent to receiving such marketing material. Please note that you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by informing us through one of the channels listed in the ‘How to contact us’ section listed below.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, but under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data, but under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company processing your personal data, but under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, but under certain conditions.
If you send us a request, please note that we will respond within thirty days. If you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us through one of the channels listed in the ‘How to contact us’ section listed below.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us on email@example.com;
or call the (230) 5254 5359;
or writing to us at the following address: P.O Box 9, Forest Side 74438, Mauritius.
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you believe that we have not handled your request in an appropriate manner, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC) (The Data Protection Office, 5th floor, SICOM Tower, Wall Street, Ebène, Mauritius). However, we kindly ask you try to resolve any issues with us first before referring your complaint to the DPC.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: francoisbaudot.com